
When Lydie woke up from her nap today, with yet another rooster-looking hairdo, I decided some attention needed to be given to that child's hair. Simply pulling it to the side with a bow isn't going to always cut it, especially now that she knows how to reach her head and pull those bows right out.
So, I grabbed the comb and attempted to create a center part. From there, pigtails were born. They are not the best looking pigtails in the world, but at least we have another hairstyle from which to choose!
Isn't she the cutest??
Friday, March 26, 2010
Pigtails!
Posted by The Watsons at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I LOVE those pigtails!!! So flippin adorable! And you said you couldn't fix girl's hair....
I LOVE THAT LYdIE!
I can't take the pigtails! They are too cute for words, and so is Lydie!!!
Cutest ever. Out of all the kiddos in the whole wide world...those pigtails on your little Lydie are the cutest ever. Hands down.
Oh, good gravy, she's CUTE!
Omy goodness, she's ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment