Thursday, March 18, 2010

Little Leprechaun Playdate

Yesterday, our St. Patty's Day became exponentially cuter when four little leprechauns came to our house for a special playdate.

All decked out in green and ready to eat their weight in puffs, they were the sweetest little things you've ever laid your eyes on!

Even better than all the cuties surrounding us was the chicken salad that Mrs. Bobbi made for the occasion. Holy moly! That stuff was yummy! I think all the moms would come back three times a week if they were guaranteed to eat that chicken salad every time!

We had the best time with all our mommy and baby friends, and even Tyler found a way to have fun amongst the younger set! We can't wait to host them again soon.


This is Peyton. She is one day younger than Lydie.



This is Finn. He actually has Irish roots, so he won "best dressed" with his stylish kilt!



This is MacKenzie (and I don't think I'm spelling her name just right...so embarrassing!). She is the tiniest little thing you've ever held. Just as sweet and petite as can be!



The girlies sitting all nice and pretty.



When we added the boys, they weren't so much interested in posing for our cameras. That's Isaac on the right. I'm not sure how I never managed to get a good photo of him the whole time...






1 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

Looks like lots of fun! Where/how did you meet these precious kids?