Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's Called a Buggy


If I had a dime for every time someone was confused by my use of the word "buggy" in relation to a grocery cart, I might have an extra thousand dollars lying around.

In the south, where I'm from, a grocery cart is a buggy. Plain and simple.

Today, Lydie rode in the buggy for the very first time. I almost cried!

My little gal is getting so much bigger and so much stronger and it is just a delight to see her blossoming so quickly. She was in heaven looking around the grocery store today. Her eyes just couldn't take it all in fast enough, although her hands didn't miss a beat in trying to take one of everything home with us!

Our next big Lydie-related project is going to be buying her a transitional car seat because that baby carrier has more baby than carrier in it these days! And that sucker is h-e-a-v-y!!

We love you, Lydie Sue! May you always love a grocery buggy!

4 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Doesn't it make life so much easier when you can just plop them in the buggy like that? Such a cute picture!

Jenny said...

It IS a buggy and will ALWAYS be a buggy! My husband and I argue about that all the time!

Valerie said...

I could just EAT her up!!!

Laurie said...

Buggy definitely is the word!!!!