Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!


We had a wonderful St. Patrick's Day and hope you did, too!

We met two new moms and three new kids in our neighborhood at various points today, hosted a Little Leprachaun Playdate this morning (more on that in a coming post), ran until we could run no more outside this afternoon, and had BLTs for dinner.

I couldn't have asked for more.

But, I got more anyway.

My sweet husband and kiddos sent me a dozen roses this afternoon! What a wonderful surprise! After the allergy/chest cold I've been battling this week, those pretty roses did more for my well-being than any sudafed, robitussin, or tylenol could ever hope to! I love them so much...

Now, I'm off to take a whiff of my flowers, pop some nighttime meds, and attempt to alleviate that "my head might detach and float away from my neck" feeling.

Y'all have a great night!

1 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

Look at my most recent post...we have the same taste in children's clothing....

Love those babies!!!