Our little Lydie has made significant progress with her development in just the last week. We can't even believe it! I captured this video so you can see how she's wiggling herself around on her bottom and twisting and turning where she wants to go. In fact, this video was taken three or so days ago and I can see how she's even made improvements since then.
The thing that tickles me the most about this video is how enthusiastically she's dancing with the Handy Manny toolbox that Nana gave Ty for Christmas. I declare, that girl loves some Handy Manny a hundred times more than her brother does. She's such a hoot!
2 comments:
Tat is awesome! She'll be crawling in no time, I bet! You can tell that she wants to...just quite can't get it figured out yet...but she's a stubborn little princess and she'll be up to speed soon enough!
Awesome! Thank the Lord for these developmental improvements....so happy for her!
She looks like she's going to crawl away. I can't believe how she can lift her leg so high and not fall backwards! She sure is beautiful!
Post a Comment