This morning, I went in for my 36 week OB appointment.
36 weeks. Is that really possible? Already?
Everything is still looking good. Lydie's heartrate is always in the 150s and was today, as well. And, it doesn't look like she's interested in coming anytime soon because I haven't dilated at all, despite an entire day of painful contractions yesterday.
Believe me, no dilation is just fine with me.
Especially since my pre-Lydie to-do list has 41 items on it and only 10.5 have been crossed off. That means 30.5 items need to be done before May 20th. And those are the 30.5 things that have actually made it to the list. There are, at least, three or four other to-dos floating around in my head.
So, now that we're in the home stretch, we're almost done with all of our OB appointments. Next week I will go for my last "regular" appointment on Wednesday morning (May 6th), and the following Wednesday morning (May 13th), I will go for my pre-op appointment. One more Wednesday after that will be May 20th...D-Day. Or, L-Day. Whatever you'd like to call it.
Regardless, our little lady will be here two weeks and six days from now. That's 20 days. That means 1.5 items on my to-do list need to get done every day. Wow.
I think I'd rather just burn the to-do list.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Gettin' Close
Posted by The Watsons at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW! Seems like just yesterday you called to say you were pregnant. Enjoy these last few weeks of just the three of y'all!
Your to do list makes me laugh...I think you need to scan it in and post it on the blog--I'd love to see what all you have left to do!
My at work to do list is so massive, I haven't even begun work on the at home list....ugh! We're in for a rainy stormy weekend, so I am sure I'll get the nursery finished up!
Can I help with anything on the list??
Post a Comment