With temperatures hovering in the high 80s and a couple of new outdoor toys to play with, Tyler is all about spending time in the backyard. My pasty, white skin is okay with it, too.
This afternoon, we played outside twice with a dinner break in between. The first session was fairly short, and, since it was still pretty sunny and hot, Tyler had a t-shirt on to protect his skin. The second session included Daddy but didn't include the now soaking wet t-shirt from before.
We couldn't get enough of how cute he looked in his little swim trunks!!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Swim Trunks
Posted by The Watsons at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ty and Daddy enjoy feeding the birds together.


4 comments:
Make sure you put sunscreen and a hat on him. His skin is so light and delicate.
I remember the dumped bird feeded.
I have a bird's nest and two bird eggs in one of my ferns. I just can't keep the birds out of the ferns.
I love his new outdoor toys.
He looks like a little boy, not a toddler! He is growing up way too fast!
I am glad Tyler is feeling better. Looks like he had fun with the water table. I hope that the weather will be warm enough to pull ours out this weekend.
I thought about you last night while we were eating dinner outside. Addison was quite distracted by the "birdies" in the trees. When they'd fly down to the bird feeder and then fly off, she was very concerned that they didn't get enough food. She kept telling them to come back and get more! We need to study up on our bird identification--she's always wanting to know what kind of birds they are...and I need to know so I can get the appropriate kind of food : )
he looks so cute with his swimsuit and tennis shoes! he's such a little boy now!!
i wish we were having 80 something degree weather...i would be outside all the time with the kids!!
Post a Comment