Monday, April 13, 2009

Talking with Ty

Tonight, while he was eating dinner, Tyler spoke up and said "baby" just as clear as day! It came completely out of nowhere and just tickled me to death! He has known the baby sign for "baby" for a while now, but he's never said the actual word before. He continued to say it, on command, about 150 more times (my clapping and cheering and passing out cookies probably helped!). Then, once I had the camera rolling, he clammed up a bit. But, hang in there, he finally says it at the end.

And, as an added bonus, you'll hear him say "choo-choo" and "bye-bye" as well.

3 comments:

ewhill said...

Yea Tyler!
Thanks so much for posting this video. It is very nice to be able to hear him say his new words when you can't be there in person!
Tell Tyler that Nana is proud of his new words and his new teeth.

Love,
Mom

Heather said...

I can't believe how big he is! He is precious!! I miss y'all like crazy...

Katie B said...

Love, love, love it!!! I love hearing them speak new words...it is so sweet!