Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nursery School Superlatives


How cute is Ty's little Nursery Class at his Day School??

Obviously, this is Tyler's first official class picture, and I just had to have it. I didn't expect much when I ordered it before the photo was even taken, but I am highly impressed with the photographer (www.mariaheyphotography.com) who successfully managed to get all four little ones to look at her for the shot. Certainly not an easy task!

The actual photo has a pretty blue border with the school logo, class name, teachers' names and the kids' names at the bottom. For security and privacy purposes, I edited that part out. But, what a neat touch!

As I was looking at the picture, I couldn't help but wonder what superlatives these kiddos would get.

(L-R)
Tyler: "Most Likely to become a Runner" -- I only say this because his teacher was having to hold his belt loop to keep him in the photo.

B: "Best Shoes"

A: "Most Likely to be seen on That 70s Show" -- Look at those bell bottoms and sleeves!!

K: "Most Likely to Manage the Country Club" -- it's something about all that plaid...

What do you think? Can you think of any different superlatives for Tyler and/or his classmates??

3 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Tyler looks like such a big boy in the picture. What a precious first class picture.

Joy Peterson said...

That is so sweet! I wish Addie's daycare did a class picture...but can you imagine trying to get 8-10 2 year olds in a picture together?

He is growing up all too quickly!

Ginger Carter Miller said...

Tyler: Most likely to melt hearts <3