Two of the six expected babies from our church are now here. And, we are next. Wow.
On March 1st, we met the Shermans' newest addition, Noelle Grace, and, today, Tyler and I went to meet the Owens' newest addition, Sarah Faith. She was born yesterday at about 2:30 p.m. Can you believe she weighed the EXACT same thing as her older sister, Kallie? They both were born weighing in at 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Amazing!
Once again, I found myself in awe of how tiny these newborns are, how soft their cries are, and how much exhausting work they are. As much as they are a blessing, those first weeks are tough. I am praying that these last three weeks before Lydie arrives will be productive, restful, and loooooong. I don't think I'm quite ready to start all over again!!
Introducing, Sarah Faith Owens!!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Meeting Sarah Faith
Posted by The Watsons at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Such a little cutie.
I'm with you on the newborn thing. If I could birth a 6 month old (c-section, of course), I would have 5 kids. Those early days/weeks/months are miserable for me!
I hear you on the newborn thing as well. Give 'em to me at around 8-10 weeks old and I'd be set!
Look at those chubby cheeks!!! So adorable!
Post a Comment