Although it was windy, cold, and drizzling rain outside this morning, we had the kind of magical, indoor experience that only Disney can provide.
Tyler went to his very first Disney on Ice show today, and, to my pleasant surprise, we all had quite an enjoyable time.
Ty did awesome for the first half of the show and through intermission. The second half, he got a little fidgety. But, he was easily consoled, so we made it through the whole show without any major problems.
His favorite part of the production was The Little Mermaid because he knows the baby sign for "fish," and there were tons of bubbles involved. He sat there wiggling his little hand, pointing at Flounder, and trying to catch the bubbles from afar. I wish I could have managed to capture his excitement on video. It truly was priceless.
Tyler also made me very happy when he proved to love the cotton candy as much as I do. I don't think Danny could decide which of us was worse!!
All in all, we had a terrific time. It is now 4:03 p.m., however, and the exhausted little boy in the next room is boycotting his nap. Not cool.
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Disney on Ice
Posted by The Watsons at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I enjoyed all of your comments, but I especially liked the picture of Tyler waiting for the train and the bath time picture with the cloth on his head. His hair is lighter now to me and his eyes are prettier than ever. He is truly a handsome boy. Thank you for sharing with us. I love and miss you. Papa Joe
Post a Comment