Several of my sweet friends from San Antonio were kind enough to host a baby shower for me today, and I couldn't be more thankful for their friendship and support.
It is such a blessing to meet people in all the places the Air Force takes us. We have truly made lifelong friends at every single stop. It is always so incredibly difficult to say goodbye when it is time to move, but my heart, deep down, looks forward to the new friends we'll make and cherish in our next assignment.
We had a small crowd today because several folks had conflicts, but I so enjoyed myself and our time together. Special thanks to Jamala, Sarah, and Celeste for making the shower so special for me.
You wouldn't believe how spoiled Lydie already is!!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Showering Lydia Rose!
Posted by The Watsons at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

(L-R) Sarah, Jamala, Holly

2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! And I love the shirt you're wearing!
Maybe it is the hair, but I still think it is the overall picture. You are rocking this pregnancy.
Enjoy it.
Post a Comment