I've been saying for weeks now that I feel like a cow. I had no idea how much visual truth there was in that until Danny snapped these pictures of me this afternoon. Wow.
Not so much "holy" but certainly a cow.
I thought accentuating the belly was a good idea...nope!
When I discovered how bad of an idea it was to accentuate the belly, I went for the US Weekly, hand-on-hip, celebrity pose. It didn't help much either.At least there's a nice palm tree in the background...

4 comments:
you are such a drama queen! you are not a cow--you are glowing and look great! Just a few more weeks and Miss Lydie will be making her debut!
There is an old saying, "You never know how you look, until you get your picture took." Precisely why I stay away from the camera during the last weeks.
I thought the pictures were fine. Besides, up against me at that point in pregnancy, you would look like a celebrity. It's all relative.
I just love looking at that belly and knowing our sweet girl is in there, waiting to meet the world!!!
You look BEAUTIFUL! Just think, Lydie is right there waiting to bless our lives so very much! What a blessing to our family to be expecting such a bundle of joy!
Love,
Mom
I LOVE THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF ALL OF YOU, AND I REALLY LIKED HEARING TYLER SPEAK. JENNIFER, YOU ARE TRULY BEAUTIFUL EVEN NOW THAT YOU ARE CARRYING OUR LYDIA ROSE. YOU ARE REALLY A SPECIAL BLESSING TO OUR FAMILY. DANNY, WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO PROUD OF WHAT YOU DO FOR US AND OUR COUNTRY. GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU. HOPEFULLY, WE WILL SEE YOU BEFORE LONG. PAPA JOE
Post a Comment