with the Watsons
awww...so sweet! he looks a little unsure in that second picture!you are so blessed!
Precious, precious, precious...she is beautiful! I pray you will have a speedy recovering my sweet friend.
Lydia is absolutely gorgeous, and this is coming from someone who never thinks babies are gorgeous! Keep the pics coming. You've got a beauty on your hands in Texas!
i still can't get over those chubby cheeks!!! She is beautiful!!!
I love, love, love these pictures. Lydia is PRECIOUS!
She is perfect! Ty is going to be the best big brother. Love you all Betsy
I am simply enchanted by your beautiful Texas Rose.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
awww...so sweet! he looks a little unsure in that second picture!
you are so blessed!
Precious, precious, precious...she is beautiful! I pray you will have a speedy recovering my sweet friend.
Lydia is absolutely gorgeous, and this is coming from someone who never thinks babies are gorgeous! Keep the pics coming. You've got a beauty on your hands in Texas!
i still can't get over those chubby cheeks!!! She is beautiful!!!
I love, love, love these pictures. Lydia is PRECIOUS!
She is perfect! Ty is going to be the best big brother.
Love you all Betsy
I am simply enchanted by your beautiful Texas Rose.
Post a Comment