Friday, May 15, 2009

Note to Anyone Interested in Buying me a Christmas-in-May Gift:

Which means absolutely nobody will read this post.

However, on the off chance that I have a reader who has some extra money laying around and would like to gift me with something fabulous, I thought I'd put the request out there.

Or, you know, if my husband would like to get me something for giving birth to his two children...

I would LOVE to have a wireless internet capable laptop/notebook computer. Stat. As in, before I go into the hospital next week.

And, no, I have never looked at a single one in my life so I have no idea what's good. As long as it can connect to the internet and upload digital pictures, I'm not too picky.

I'm honestly afraid I will go into withdrawals without my blogs and my email while I'm in the hospital for three days, and it sure would be nice to have something accessible in my bedroom when I'm up in the middle of the night for months on end. And, really, y'all will want to see pics of Lydie as soon as she's out of the womb. Right? I know you will.

So, again, anyone looking to give me an early Christmas present this year, there's my list.

Don't all jump at once.

3 comments:

Chris Steele said...

I wish I could lend you mine. Good brands: Mac (of course) & Toshiba. But you can even get those little tiny ones that look like portable DVD players for pretty cheap, and they're wireless.

Ginger Carter Miller said...

A blackberry or iPhone would work in a pinch. And that's lots cheaper. Not that I have one. Even an iPod Touch will send email, take pictures, and allow you to post.

Can't wait for news on Miss Lydie's arrival.

Joy Peterson said...

I LOVE my blackberry and Carter's right...It'll upload stuff online, etc.

And, for the record, I do want to see pictures of sweet Lydie immediately after her birth....I can't wait to see her! I'm just hoping I'll be holding my son or will be headed to the hospital soon after Lydie arrives!