with the Watsons
look at that hair!!! i can't believe how prepared you were with bringing bows and all to the hospital!!she SO cute jenn!!
She is so beautiful! I just can't believe it! Lydia reminds me so much of Tyler, but with brown hair.Where did you get that fantastic pillow case that says "Lydia's Mother?" What a fabulous idea!Love you,Mom
I love these pictures!!!! She is such a little beauty! And her sleeping with her mouth open is so JHW that it isn't funny!!!Can't wait to meet her!
I love it, you are the only person I know who would think of bringing bows. She is so perfect and beautiful. Love all of you Betsy
She is simply beautiful. And you look awesome too. Keep the pics coming.
Beautiful girls!! Congrats again!!!!
gorgeous! She looks just like her mommy...what an angel! I pray yall can enjoy each new moment with her...love ya! kyle
Post a Comment
7 comments:
look at that hair!!! i can't believe how prepared you were with bringing bows and all to the hospital!!
she SO cute jenn!!
She is so beautiful! I just can't believe it! Lydia reminds me so much of Tyler, but with brown hair.
Where did you get that fantastic pillow case that says "Lydia's Mother?" What a fabulous idea!
Love you,
Mom
I love these pictures!!!! She is such a little beauty! And her sleeping with her mouth open is so JHW that it isn't funny!!!
Can't wait to meet her!
I love it, you are the only person I know who would think of bringing bows. She is so perfect and beautiful.
Love all of you
Betsy
She is simply beautiful. And you look awesome too. Keep the pics coming.
Beautiful girls!! Congrats again!!!!
gorgeous! She looks just like her mommy...what an angel! I pray yall can enjoy each new moment with her...love ya! kyle
Post a Comment