This is Joy Peterson here...
Danny called several hours ago...Lydia Rose arrived this afternoon at 12:43 p.m. weighing 7 lbs 10 ozs and was 21 inches long. She has a head full of dark hair and dark eyes. I talked to Jennifer for a few minutes and she was doing well...waiting for the nurses to bring Lydie to the room. Everything went well....I'm just waiting on a picture of the sweet little girl as I type this!
Jennifer is at Northeast Baptist Hospital in San Antonio, room 310. She was just getting settled into her postpartum suite when she called and she was eating some ice chips like crazy : )
I'll post a picture as soon as I get one!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
She's here!!!!
Posted by The Watsons at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! Thanks Joy for posting. Can't wait to see pictures!!!
We are so thankful to Joy for keeping us posted and to God for His gift of Lydia Rose. I can not wait to see pics of that little brown eyed girl. I know she is beautiful and the nursery nook is just perfect for her. May God bless the Watson family!!
Carol & Max
We are thrilled with the news of Lydie's arrival, and can't wait to see pictures of the little brown eyed girl!
Thanks for whomever it was who called me. I'm so excited, and she is just beautiful.
And before long, we'll be hearing Joy's precious news!
Post a Comment