
Look what we woke up to this morning!! It's so beautiful! I wish the trees could stay like this forever. I've got my blinds wide open so I can stare at this view all day long!
Next up, we're expecting 6-12 inches of snow between Friday night and Saturday evening. I can't wait!
Apparently, we've exceeded the record annual snowfall for this area, and D.C., Virginia, and Maryland have all used every penny (plus some) of their annual snow budgets. Folks who are from this area are tired of the white stuff, but I am loving it!! I know we won't have snow for quite a while after this winter, so I am enjoying every single flake!!
Y'all come see us before it melts!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Snowy Trees
Posted by The Watsons at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
It is beautiful. Was just talking to friends in C'ville, and they are expecting to get snowed under this weekend. I can't even imagine.
You are so smart to enjoy, and you are right; I doubt Florida is going to give you much snow. BUT, your kids can make snowmen out of sand. Even better!
Post a Comment