Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My First Published Book!

After more than a year of late nights, frustrations, and tears, my very first blog book has been published and is in my hands!

Yes, that's right. This is the 2008 book and it's late February 2010. Who's counting?!?!

I'm just SO thankful that this project is done, and I can hardly wait to get the 2009 book finished. This blog has been such a wonderful way to document our family's history, and I am relieved to finally have a printed and bound copy of those memories. After all, you never know when this internet thing might go by the wayside or this website might up and disappear. I would be devastated to lose all those pictures and all those memories.

Special thanks to my dear friend Julie who first told me about turning my blog into a book. I am forever grateful.

If you're interested in turning your blog into a book or creating any other sort of book you can think of, check out the folks at www.blurb.com. You'll be glad you did!








4 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

Yay! It looks great. What a treasure.

Joy Peterson said...

I've got to do that for 2009....I'm still doing a book for Connor every 3 months, stopping at 1 year, then we'll just do the blog book for the family...need to get started on 09 though...oh, and finish up Addison's 2nd year scrapbook...

Laurie said...

Really cool. Sooooo wish I had even had a blog to document my children's lives much less a book. I just never got into nor had the time to scrapbook so this is perfect!

Jamala said...

So neat!!