Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Splish, Splash, Sibling Bath




I have waited for this night since the day I found out I was pregnant with Lydie.

I could not wait to see my babies splashing in the bathtub together!

True to form, Lydie was all about the splashing and Tyler's bathtub behavior was amped up to borderline obnoxious. Certainly, I won't need a bath for another day or so since I had a double dose of bathtime fun with those two!

I just love those kiddos more and more every day. And I love how their relationship is beginning to blossom. Tyler is very territorial over his toys, but he wants Lydie right with him all the time. Lydie can't stand for Ty to be out of her sight, but she puts up a fight and a half when he snatches things from her. Ty still checks on Lydie when she cries, and Lydie still laughs at Ty when he's silly.

They are my dream come true. In fact, they are more than my dream come true because I couldn't have dreamed them up if I'd tried.

I'm so thankful that the Lord can do immeasurably more than I could ever imagine (Eph. 3:20).

Praise Him!



2 comments:

Julie, the mama said...

LOVE these bath pics. Potential rehearsal dinner slide show options for sure. So cute.

Joy Peterson said...

So sweet! I haven't been brave enough to bathe mine together that much yet. But I think I'm about to start. Connor likes to put his face down in the water and that nearly gives me a heart attack every time...so I think I need to just concentrate on him. But maybe with Addie in the tub with him, he'll be distracted by her....we shall see!