The Watsons have had a wonderful week! Instead of boring you with words, we will take you on a photographic journey of the last five days. Enjoy!
Monday, Aug. 11th
Tyler continues to practice his clapping.
And, he really enjoys playing with his toys.
Tyler has also been practicing how to drink with a straw.

He really likes to play with his daddy's old G.I. Joe jeep. His favorite part is the spinning wheels!
Tuesday, Aug. 12th
Tyler spent the day helping Mommy get ready for our very special guests!
Wednesday, Aug. 13th
This was our very favorite day because our friends, Heather and Kelly Edgett, came to visit us! They came last August when we'd first moved to San Antonio. We were able to see Heather again in March when she came to meet Tyler, and we were able to see Kelly while she was in town this spring, too. This was the 2nd annual trip, and it was fabulous!!
Kelly and Tyler
Heather and Tyler
This is how I found Tyler on Thursday morning when he was supposed to be napping. I almost screamed when I saw him sitting up in his crib! He's never done this before so, while it's a neat development, it's scary at the same time! We promptly lowered his mattress as low as it would go. He's about to really be on the move, y'all.

Tyler and I took Heather and Kelly to The Little Gym. I'm not so sure they thought it was the best time they'd ever had, but they were good sports!
Tyler loves to play with/eat the bells at the beginning of class.
This is Tyler's girlfriend, Skyler. Last week, she crawled over to him and kissed him on the cheek!
Parallel Bars--He'll be in the Olympics by 2012, for sure!
Kelly loves to make cookies. We don't mind.
This is how the sweetie ended his day.
We had about ten different plans for Friday because it was totally a girls' day. Danny took the day off to have boys' day with Ty, so I was off-duty and wanted to make it memorable. At the last minute, we planned a trip to the coast.
Within two-and-a-half hours of leaving my house, our feet were on Corpus Christi Beach. Texas beaches are definitely not luxurious like the beaches in the Bahamas, but we were at the beach and it smelled like the ocean, so I was okay with it.
On the way to and from the beach, about 2,000 butterflies, in huge swarms, committed accidental suicide on my windshield. Heather cleaned the windshield before we headed back, but it was covered in yellow guts again by the time we got home.



The big ship in the background is the U.S.S. Lexington. It's a permanent fixture there as a museum of military history.


Here we are at Pier 99. You can't go to the beach and not eat seafood!




We sure hope your week was as much fun as ours!















8 comments:
It was SOOOO much fun! I can't wait until I can go again. Love you friend!!
The girls day looked like so much fun. You needed that time with the gals!
Dear All...
The pictures were a great treat. I especially loved seeing sweet Tyler. He seems to have grown and changed so much since we last saw him. He appears to be much bigger and gaining weight. I enjoy seeing what his outfit of the day will be. Do give hima hug and kiss for each of us. I have thought how nice it would have been to have had him and Collin together this week. Although we have been having a great time, all of you have been in our thoughts this week. I do long for the time when we can be together. Thank each of your for being great parents to our special grandson. Love , Papa Joe
Wow, looks like a fun week! And yes, you totally deserved that girls time!
Cute pics!
AAhhh...the beach.
Looks like you had a great time!!!
Tyler is such a Cutie! I am enjoying watching him grow.
Glad you had a day to yourself. All Mommy's deserve one!
Take Care!
Post a Comment