Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Special Surprise!

Tyler got a special surprise today when his Daddy showed up at his Little Gym class! Ty smiled as soon as he saw his Daddy come through the door. To be honest, I'm not sure which one had more fun!



Ty over the shoulder!


Assisted jumping

Flagpole


All the kiddos in the middle of the parachute

Tyler was somehow attacked by the parachute and got scared, so Miss Tessa saved the day.


Climbing the stairs

Assisted walking


Practicing his walking skills with Andrew


Wheelbarrow on the balance beam


5 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

what a wonderful surprise!!!! I love that wheelbarrow on the balance beam...I'll have to try that one with Addie Grace...

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are priceless. I especially like the one with Tyler on his Daddy's lap looking up at him.
What a great experience for Tyler!

Bill said...

I'm so glad you had your camera with you to capture the fun surprise!

kyle hitchcock said...

Jennifer, he is so beautiful!!! I am so glad you are able to keep this blog up...even though I do not comment half as often as I should I LOVE to see your little angel grow! MOtherhood definitely agrees with you...you are just glowing! Love ya, kyle

Anonymous said...

All the pictures were super, but I especially loved the Daddy Exercise section. Tyler has changed so much in the past few weeks, and he looks so much bigger and older. He seems to be a picture of health . Thank you both for being such caring and loving parents. Hugs and kisses to each of you from Georgia. I miss you so. Collin also has been enjoying his activity table. Have a great day. Love Papa Joe