Friday night, our friends from church, Heather and Jason, had a birthday party to attend, and they needed a babysitter for their son, Micah. I was more than happy to fill the need.
Micah is such a sweet little guy, and he is all boy. He will rough and tumble with the best of them! I think he and Tyler will be big buddies once Ty learns how to walk. You can tell that Tyler really wants to get up and go play, but he's still fairly stationary at this point. However, as you will see below, he has started getting on his hands and knees and rocking back and forth. He can go every way but forward! Stay tuned for crawling news...I think it's coming soon!
Micah has dogs at his house, so he is intrigued by Miss Kitty. In this picture, he was letting her try on his hat from the circus! She wasn't too fond of the idea and quickly retreated to a safer locale.
Boys' Night Entertainment: Blue's Clues!
It was tough to tell if Ty was trying to wrestle Micah, or if he wanted to use Micah as a base to pull up on. Either way, Micah never noticed!
Danny and Micah with their sippy cups!
Below:
In bird news, we can now count five baby Barn Swallows! Danny says he saw six, but I only counted five when I was taking pictures. Regardless, there are enough babies that we ought to have at least one or two survive this time. Are they cute or what???


2 comments:
I bet Tyler loved having a big boy in the house to entertain him.
Your latest batch of birds are cute.
they are so cute!!!
Post a Comment