Sunday, August 10, 2008

Darling Dino

*NOTE: Tyler's left arm is red looking in these photos because he had just finished napping and he had imprints from his blanket on his arm. I know, he looks like he's been in a fight, but I promise he's A-OK. Just a little rough sleeping!

Since I haven't "officially" taken any pictures to represent Tyler's seventh month, I decided I better do a photo shoot today before he gets any bigger.

I absolutely love the little outfit he wore to church today. Our sweet neighbors from Louisiana, Mr. Gordon and Ms. Norma, sent Tyler this outfit and another one that is precious, too. Tyler has always worn green well, but this green was the most perfect color on him. Plus, I am a sucker for the matching hats!

Mr. Gordon and Ms. Norma:

We miss you more than you know. We thank you for loving us and loving Tyler as your own. Your gifts meant so much to us, and we feel so blessed to count you among those in our extended Air Force family. We hope we can get this little guy up to Bossier City really soon so you can get your hands on him! It seems like just yesterday that I shared our exciting news with Ms. Norma over the backyard fence, and now we have a seven month old bundle of fun that fills our lives with love. We love you both and pray that God will bless you as you've blessed us.

Love, Danny, Jennifer, and Tyler




6 comments:

Bill said...

That second picture just about has me in my car heading West. I just want to eat that boy up he is so stinkin' cute.

Good job on the photo shoot.

Joy Peterson said...

I swear I was just about to post word for word, Julies second sentence...

He is adorable!!! But why wouldn't he be? He does take after his cousin Addie Grace. : )

ewhill said...

That outfit is precious! Tyler is one hunk of LOVE!

SarahM said...

He is starting to look more like a little boy than a baby......too, too precious!

SarahM said...

He is starting to look more like a little boy than a baby......too, too precious!

Carly said...

These pictures are great! Your photography skills are giving Julie a run for her money:) Our little boy is getting so big!