Well, it wasn't Rice Krispies, but we did introduce Tyler to rice cereal on Sunday afternoon. We were sure to put on his best bib and use his best silver spoon, both gifts from Nana, for the special occasion. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!


Tyler talking to Mommy about this cereal thing.
First bite!

Kinda weird...
Still not sure what to think...

I think I like it!


Okay, I'm sick of this experiment...just give me my bottle!
Much better!
By the way, we tried the cereal again Monday and he still wasn't too impressed. We may just add the rice after we try a few other things first.
Monday, Tyler had his four month check-up and shots. He looks happy and healthy and had only gained two ounces since I took him in about three weeks ago. It looks like his weight gain is going to start slowing down a little (thank goodness because I am about out of money buying all new clothes in new sizes!). He weighed in at 16 pounds, is 26 inches long, and his head measures 44 centimeters around. He's in the 75th percentile for weight and height and the 90th percentile for his head (there is a very large, intelligent brain in there!).
Believe me, we are so thankful for a happy, healthy baby boy; we can deal with a little spit-up!
2 comments:
And I remember you laughing at me about feeding with a silver spoon (which, by the way, Tyler's Nana gave Hendley her first one)! Now you see the importance!
Love the bib!
I just enjoyed all of the wonderful pictures after a long time without having the computer. Every picture was precious. I especially liked the dedication and Mother's Day pictures. Jenn, you looked so lovely in the lavender dress, and Danny, you looked like he proudest papa in the world. Tyler's foot pictures were also in top style. The most precious of all was his laughter when Jenn sneezed.
You will never know how much we appreciate all of you. Jenn, you are more and more remarkable every day. You are both such a wonderful match and your baby is a super reflection of both of you. I love you and eagerly await your visit. I could not be more thankful of all of you Love , Papa Joe
Post a Comment