Today was a big day for the Watson family. We were in front of the church TWICE in one service. Our first appearance was with Tyler for his dedication, and our second appearance was sans Ty at the end of the service when the church voted to accept us as new members. I don't know when I started getting nervous in front of crowds, but I got hot and sweaty both times while I was looking out over that congregation!
Tyler's dedication went off without a hitch. We had no spit-up problems, no crying, and no other issues that would have caused a serious distraction. It was quite a lovely service. They started with a slide show of all the families and the children being dedicated. Tyler's picture with the monkey got the most laughs of any of the other pictures. We were so proud!
Here are a few pictures from Ty's dedication and my very first Mother's Day!

The Watsons before the Baby Dedication

Tyler receiving his Bible from Pastor David

Watching the other children
Ty and me after his dedication
Tyler really likes his lamb that the church gave him. He's particularly fond of the ribbon!

A sweet shot of Ty and his Daddy.
He's turning into a pretty serious kid these days...no smiles for the camera at all!

My first Mother's Day with the most precious gift I've ever been given...


8 comments:
I'm so glad y'all got so many cute pictures today. That is cute about the monkey picture!
Happy First Mother's Day!
I'm so happy that you had a wonderful day! I love the last picture.... Are those babies blessings or what? Love you!
That is so wonderful seeing parent's dedicate their baby to the Lord and in raising that child in the ways of the Lord. Your son will truly be blessed by this.
so excited for you guys...maybe one day the Peterson's will get around to dedicating Addison....we're so slack on that...
I love Ty's outfit...did you get that from Pottery Barn?
Tyler Reed is quite the man. It is a special time to celebrate Mother's Day and dedicate the life of your precious son to the Lord. Even though it was a done deal before his birth, it has now been witnessed by the body of Christ in your home church. May God bless you and your sweet family. May generational blessing flow through the Watson's. Love, Carol & Max
LOve the pictures and you KNOW I love that monogram! He is so handsome Jenn...and growing so much! That was a special day for you...Love in Christ, Kyle
You guys look fantastic!
Post a Comment