Today Tyler Reed is four months old! I know I say it all the time, but I am in awe of how quickly he is growing and changing.
The next time Tyler turns four on the fourth, he'll be four years old! I bet it will be here before we know it.
We had a busy, busy day. We went to church this morning, then to lunch, then home for some small accomplishments, then back to church for a new member banquet, then to the evening service (which was a precious kid's choir performance!), and now we're home. When we were leaving church tonight, poor Tyler was brought from the nursery in an absolutely exhausted state. Apparently, he won't sleep when he's back there because he's too busy watching everyone. So, he came out in the lady's arms just crying and wearing the reddest little eyes you've ever seen. Bless his heart...all this churchin' is interfering with his beauty sleep!
We don't have anything special on tap this week except to clean, clean, clean. I have the spring cleaning bug, and I won't be satisfied until things are under control around here (and it might take until winter to finish!).
Hope you all had a blessed and relaxing weekend!


5 comments:
Jenn......he is just too cute for words! I know you are so proud. Enjoy these moments.....he'll be 15 and almost ready to drive before you know it! Love you!
Yea for rolling over just before your 4 month bday little Ty!! We're so proud of you!
Hope you get your cleaning done, or at least make a dent in it! When you're finished, mi casa is in much need of some cleaning!! :-)
All that churchin' is enough to wear anyone out. So glad y'all like your church so much. HCB is the same way in the nursery. Remember, these are kids of wanna be journalists, you know they are going to be all up in everyone's business.
Addison was the same way! Remember that she never napped more than 20 minutes a day when she first started daycare because she was too busy checking other people out!
He is such a cutie!
Jennifer, I could just eat him up! These pictures are great! I am so glad you are capturing his smiles. What a sweet and happy boy!
Post a Comment