Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bye-Bye Bouncy

There is not another baby item that I love more than the bouncy seat. I don't think I could have made it on some days without that seat to contain Tyler while I did chores, took a shower, ate a meal, or whatever else needed to be done without a baby in my arms.


From the beginning, Ty has always been very receptive to his bouncy seat. He will just lay back in it and play with his toys, watch t.v., or (when he was really little) take a nap. It's like his own personal baby recliner.

Well, friends, those days are over. It seems that Mr. Tyler has decided that he wants to move beyond the bouncy seat and into the world. I'm including a few pictures so that you can see just what I mean.

I'm telling you, when he starts crawling, life, as I have come to know it, is going to be o-v-e-r!!




3 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

Well, at least you got a good 4 months of use out of it! I had some serious depression when Addison outgrew her papasan swing you gave her....that thing was a lifesaver!

And yes, when he does start crawling, your hands will be full!

JHW--he is the cutest thing ever....I can't wait to finally meet him!

Joy Peterson said...

Well, at least you got a good 4 months of use out of it! I had some serious depression when Addison outgrew her papasan swing you gave her....that thing was a lifesaver!

And yes, when he does start crawling, your hands will be full!

JHW--he is the cutest thing ever....I can't wait to finally meet him!

Carly said...

That last picture is a framer!!! Too cute. Cant wait to meet this little guy:)