It is Friday night at 9:20 p.m. and all the Watsons are in bed (except me, obviously, but I'm on my way).
Wasn't it just yesterday that we were in college and it wasn't even cool to start your nightly outings until about 10 p.m.? Wow. We're old.
P.S. Tyler seems to be in better spirits, but he has a lingering cough and we're still dealing with a stuffy/runny nose. We didn't have to go to the doctor because he never had another fever, so they said just to keep treating him at home unless he seemed to get worse. I sure am glad he's getting sick now and not next week when we're headed home. That would stink to have a sick baby on an airplane and all over Georgia in a car. Hopefully, he can get some more rest this weekend and be back in action on Monday!
Friday, May 30, 2008
My, How Times Have Changed
Posted by The Watsons at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Its funny how quickly we turn into old farts! I got so tired when the kids were babies! I'd sometimes go to bed right after they fell asleep! But as they get older and play more on their own, you start to be able to stay up a little later!!
Glad Ty is feeling a bit better but I hope he gets a full recovery before your trip down here!!!
So glad Tyler is feeling better! And glad that you're able to catch up on your sleep! Saying prayers that our little man will have a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment