Tyler is the proud new owner of a luxury, Fisher-Price, Rainforest style Jumparoo. He is very excited, although he is still working on the jumping part as his toes aren't quite reaching the ground as much as he needs them to for adequate jumping. Nonetheless, he his very happy to have a new entertainment option (and so is his mommy!).
The Exersaucers seemed a little too advanced for him at this point, so we will check into one of those later. If any of my blog readers are expecting and don't already have preferences for swings and bouncy seats and such, I highly recommend the Rainforest line by Fisher-Price. We happened upon it by accident when we were looking for a baby swing. I bought Joy a Fisher-Price swing for Addison that I thought I would want, but when we got to looking at it, it only could run on batteries. The Rainforest one is also by Fisher-Price, but it had the option of plugging into an outlet. We have never had to deal with batteries when it comes to that swing, and Tyler has been infatuated with the bright colors and the animals since he was itty-bitty. It was well worth every penny. We also have the Rainforest crib music player thing (what are those actually called?), and Tyler has always loved watching it and listening to the soft music. So, when we went looking for more advanced entertainment this afternoon, we weren't a bit surprised when the Rainforest Jumparoo was the best option. It just seems to be a quality line of products. So, that's my shameless Fisher-Price promo.
It was a fun Saturday for all of us. Daddy Daycare was in session while I took breakfast to Sarah for Mother's Day (her sweet hubby is deployed, so I filled in a little bit with a small treat) and we got to chat and munch and have some girl-talk. When I came home, I took over baby duty while Danny got ready, and then we headed to the Babies R Us. We got to the area mid-afternoon, so we picked up a quick lunch at Chick-fil-A, did our shopping, and headed back home. Well, I stopped for a small Mother's Day ice cream treat for myself because it was 96 degrees outside, and then we went home. Ty and I took a nap in the rocking chair while Danny played his computer game. After a little relaxation, Ty tested out his Jumparoo (see pics below). Then it was time for a bottle, a bath, and bedtime. Now, we start preparing for church tomorrow. Whew...that kinda wore me out just recalling all we did today!
Hope your Saturday was blessed!




Saturday, May 10, 2008
Jumparoo!
Posted by The Watsons at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You were a smart, smart mama to get a swing that you could plug into an outlet. We spent HCB's first year of college money on batteries for her swing before she got too big.
So glad y'all had such a great family day. Isn't Daddy Daycare just the best?
Tyler will master his new toy in no time, and you will so enjoy having him contained!
Happy Mother's Day!!!
Post a Comment