Tyler rolled over tonight from his back to his belly! I am so, so proud! I even got a little teary-eyed!
Ms. Bobbi and Mr. Fred saw us for the last time tonight (they begin their trip home tomorrow morning), and Mr. Fred was in the room when Tyler rolled over. He was so excited because earlier this evening he made a comment about wishing he could have seen Ty roll over before he went home. Lo and behold, Tyler complied!
Because it all happened so quickly, I have no pictures and zero video footage to prove my son's outstanding abilities, so you'll have to take my word for it. This weekend, I'll work on getting some documentation to share.
Happy rolling to you and yours!
Friday, May 2, 2008
It's Official!
Posted by The Watsons at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The boy can get around now. You won't believe the places he will roll now. No more leaving him unattended!
Life is about to get a whole lot busier for you! (In a good way, of course)!
so exciting!!!
Post a Comment