Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday Morning Funnies

These days, the Saturday morning funnies in our house don't come from the comics section of the newspaper; they come from a four-and-a-half month old bundle of boy.


I told you that changing his diaper these days was like wrestling an alligator. Here's proof:


And, I told you those toes were gonna make it to his mouth very soon!
Hope your Saturday is full of the funnies, too!

3 comments:

Bill said...

I can't wait for those chunky thighs to make it to Virginia!

Carly said...

Im with Julie, I cant wait to get my hands on Ty man!!! He gets cuter by the day.

Anonymous said...

The pictures get better and better. Thank you for thinking about us. Tyler is more precious each time I see him. We are so excited that you are all to soon be here with us. We love you and enjoy seeing Tyler eat , play, and bathe. Love Papa Joe