While Tyler was getting ready for his bath tonight, he got the giggles when I suddenly sneezed. He always laughs when I sneeze, but when I kept faking sneezes after my real one, he got so tickled. It was hysterical! Danny grabbed the camera to catch this on film, and I promise it will mean the most to me when he's a grown man. I just love hearing him laugh like this:
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Got the Giggles!
Posted by The Watsons at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Thank you for sharing the giggles with us. What could be sweeter than that sound? Those moments are ones that usually get lost in our memories of raising children and life. I am so glad that you have it on video.
I will need to replay that giggle in my memory bank when I feel down. Lord, help me to always giggle! XXOO, Carol
That even made Hendley laugh. Oh, what fun Tyler has with his mama! He is so cute. I'm soooo glad y'all got that on video!
This has made my morning! What a sweet and precious boy! I could listen to this over and over and over again...and I have:)
Keep those videos coming!
OMG how cute is that!!! I LOVE baby giggles!! Isn't it amazing how they find us so hilarious when they are little?!! I guess we make up for it when they are teenagers and hate us...
Canon was sitting in my lap as I played this and he died laughing too!!! I think you should do videos more often...love it!!! kyle
How incredibly precious is that? There's a little bit of God to be found in a baby's laughter! Love you!
Im ready for another video! I need my Ty fix for the day. I just cant get enough of your precious little boy!!! Makes me even more excited about little Trent's arrival. Hope y;all have a great weekend:)
That is so cute!
Ok.....This is now my "go-to" video when I need a warm fuzzy feeling and a smile! You simply MUST do another giggle video! Ty's public DEMANDS IT!!!!!!
Just because I am out of the country doesn't mean that you don't have to post something...It is way past time for an update...
Miss you very much!
I wish you could see Lilli and Amelia playing the video of Tyler.
Lilli has even learned how to play the video over and over all by herself. Collin enjoys it too and laughs. I can't wait to get Tyler together with his cousins in a few weeks. We love the videos keep them coming.
this is so precious!!!!!!! he's so cute Jenn!!
Post a Comment