Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Who's That Man in the Mirror?

I caught this shot of Tyler looking at his reflection today while we were playing. I thought y'all would enjoy it!



And, here is a picture we took yesterday before Danny took my mom to the airport. Can't you tell this child adores his daddy?

We're having fun on a windy day in San Antonio. Not much sleep last night and no naps today, but we're getting quite accustomed to these odd hours. I don't even think I could sleep for eight straight hours if I wanted to!!

Love to you all!

8 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

so sweet!!! He is getting bigger and bigger every day!

I love that expression on his face in the mirror.

Anonymous said...

What a precious little man! He's so sweet.....and I can tell his daddy adores him right back.

Thanks for keeping us all up to date. Love you!

Sarah

Bill said...

I can't believe how alert he is! He is really growing right before our eyes. So cute.

Anonymous said...

Tyler is growing so much . The picture of Tyler and Danny is adorable. Thanks for all the updates. Lou Anne

Ginger Carter Miller said...

What a pistol!

kyle hitchcock said...

look at that love for his daddy...I can only image the precious looks he gives you! thanks for keeping us updated...glad your mom was able to visit...miss you!
love in Christ, kyle

Anonymous said...

Your pictures get better and better and really show us how our precious Tyler is growing and how great his parents are. The outfits all look so great , but our little boy is even greater. His eyes are so cute when he looks at the camera, and that head of hair really makes him a special grandchild. God sent you such a precious child and Tyler recieved such great parents also. Jennifer, you are a super mom and it shines through in everything that you write. Don't worry. It is natural to be concerned about doing a great job . Your mother looks so happy with Tyler. I know her friends will be happy to she the pictures of them together.
The songs about Ty man were cute and original. We love you and look forward to your next posting. Have a super day. Papa Joe and Mamama Janet

KatieMGreen said...

Hi jenn! i love the pic of Ty in the mirror. I don't think bella understands the mirror yet... i can't get her to look at it long enough to take a pic!
you are doing a great job!!! take care!!!