It has been a rough day for me. I have had enormous pain in my abdomen from my c-section, so I've been trying to be extra vigilant with the pain meds and rest. Danny did an amazing job taking care of Ty this morning. I am so proud that he is such a fantastic daddy. He is an expert swaddler, so Ty gets very special burrito baby wrapping before each nap. I swear it makes him sleep longer, which is so helpful on days like today! Mama Janet has also been wonderful about keeping us fed, doing the laundry, and helping out with Ty. I'm really thankful that she has such a giving spirit.

Ty on the blanket Mamama made for him

Ty and Daddy.
Note: Breast pumps combined with bottles makes mom very happy! Now, everyone can help!

I just can't get enough of this sweet face!

Ty in one of Daddy's signature swaddles!
8 comments:
Hate to break it to you, but this will be the first of many rough days. Fortunately, it sounds like you are taking it all in stride, and you have a great attitude. You are so right, they make it all worth it, don't they?
That c-section pain is tough, I know. Try to rest as much as you can (yeah, right) so your body can have time to heal.
I'm loving the updates. Keep 'em coming when you can!
Did the milk arrive yet?
I am sans cell phone today, which is like leaving your arm at home...this sucks!
I hope you are feeling better today. And JB is right, there will be a lot of tough days, but they are all worth it...hard to imagine , but it does get better and better with each passing day.
I am very proud of you for updating your blog. Whichever of us is next in line to birth baby, that person should be as diligent at updating as you are!
As always, that Tyler is such a cutie! Glad Danny got the burrito wrap down--JP and I never could...although AP didn't like it anyway.
LOVE THE PICS!!! Can you send me that one of him (second to the last) by email and let me play with it a bit!!! I am so proud of you too when you are able to update, it really makes my day!! Hang in there that tummy pain gets better asap...and take those meds while you can, love you! kyle
Also one who has had a csection (the long way, not cross cut) I know that pain. Remember not to lift too much, climb stairs slowly, and keep a pillow handy.
And send is more pictures of YOUR smiling face :-) with that beautiful babY (p.s. Danny Watson cannot deny that is his son...)
he is beautiful!!! yall are doing awesome - get some rest and kiss that sweet baby for me!! i can't get enough of baby smell!! :)
he's awesome!!! and i hear you on every aspect of an unplanned c-section...i was in the hospital for three days before harris was finally born via c-section...it's insane!!! and don't worry---your milk will come in!!! i went through the same things you did...it took so long for my milk to come in that we had to give harris some formula...but after a day or two of being home my milk came in, and he didn't have another formula bottle until we were ready to wean. i can't wait to watch him grow!!!
What a beautiful baby boy. Hope you are feeling better Jennifer and glad to hear Danny is such a good Daddy. Love seeing the photos. Get some rest when you can girl.
Love you,
Debbie P
Hey, Mommy! I feel your pain with that C-section! It never dawned on me when I had mine how much we rely on ab muscles. Laughing was particularly painful. But think of the cool scar and wonderful little prize you have! You seem so happy and positive. I'm happy for you!
Love ya bunches!
Sarah
Post a Comment