Hey everyone,
This is Joy!
I just got a phone call from Jenn Hill Watson and it looks like we'll have a baby today! They checked Jennifer's fluid levels, and there wasn't much left, so they are inducing her today. She was in her hospital gown waiting for them to administer her antiobiotics and then they'll start the induction.
She is going to get cytotec to start off with and should she need it, they give her pitossin later on.
She is nervous and excited! I am about to jump out of my seat with excitement!
She is going to call every so often and keep me posted, so I can keep you all posted!
Say a special prayer for JHW and that precious baby boy! Oh and Danny too! : )
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Looks like she's having a baby today!!!
Posted by The Watsons at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Prayers being sent up in Virginia for the Watsons right this second!!!! Can't wait to see pics of precious Tyler!
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray--thank you for posting, and please keep us updated! I can't wait to see little Tyler! Prayers coming from Louisiana.
I will keep yhem both in my prayers! Thanks for the update.
Thanks for the update, Joy! Prayers and excitement here in Shreveport, LA!!!
Sarah
THanks for the update!!! I can't believe I'm just now checking today!! CAn't wait to see pics of the little man!
Yaaay back at the Alma Mater....
Just shared with all the faculty who knew her.
Someone call me, ok?
Post a Comment