Thursday, January 3, 2008

update as of 3:20 p.m. eastern time...

I just talked to Danny & Jennifer -
At 1:45 CST, they began the Pitocin...

At 2:15 CST she was registering 4 contractions in 10 minutes. She had a contraction while I was on the phone with her, but she sounded great otherwise. She is still a little nervous, but Danny is being super supportive and I think she is ready to meet her little man.

I did inform her that the contractions will get much worse than she is experiencing now, but for me that was good because I knew something was happening. I hated to be the bearer of bad news, but I didn't like that noone gave me accurate information before my L&D and I promised not to do that to anyone else.

Hopefully, we'll know more soon! I'll keep posting until this child makes his grand entrance!

0 comments: