Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Update #6

We played in the snow this evening and had a lot of very cold fun!!

The snow is so powdery that you can't even make a snowball, much less a snowman. Ty just enjoyed sitting in it and throwing it all around. It's so deep that he couldn't walk in it--it was up to his waist--so sitting in it was a good, albeit freezing, option.

Lydie, bless her heart, was all bundled up and jut did a lot of looking around. Her little cheeks are still red from getting chapped by the wind. I'm thinking her snow experience is done for this round!!

Our wet clothes are being washed and dried with anticipation of more fun in the snow tomorrow! Hooray!!











4 comments:

ewhill said...

We need some video!
Everyone looks c-o-l-d!!!!

Love,
Nana

Joy Peterson said...

I cannot believe this!!! how crazy is that???? i told you to get some milk! wow, is all i can say!!! wish we were there to play in the snow with y'all!

Reeder Family said...

WOW!! That is Awesome and I am so jealous! Stay warm!

Jamala said...

You guys look great...so so so much fun!!!