Danny decided to shovel around the doors so the snow wouldn't fall in when we opened them. And, when I say shovel, I really mean he used some sort of flower shovel that is in no way suitable for shoveling snow.
I could insert an old fashioned "I told you so" here, but I'll refrain.
With Ty in only his pajamas, Danny ran him through the snow for about 20 seconds. It was funny, but it was too cold to be out there any longer than that. We'll play a little later. For now, there's so much snow falling and blowing around that you can't see a whole lot in front of you. The weather man is saying we are just about in blizzard conditions at this point.
I've only ever seen this much snow in movies...
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Snow Update #4
Posted by The Watsons at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
WOW!
Get that kid in the house! He looks so excited, but not as excited as Daddy!
Love,
Nana
That looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment