Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow Update #5

3:30 p.m.

Y'all, this is surreal. I can't even believe the amount of snow on the ground. We just measured again, in an undisturbed spot on our porch, and it is at 17 inches. When Danny measured it out in the street, it was 18 inches.

Crazy.

I'm wishing I had bought that gallon of milk because we ain't goin' nowhere soon!


Compare this picture of my chair to the first update from last night. Wow.







Some of the compact cars are almost buried in the front!


You can see the ridge where Danny shoveled the snow at 10:30 a.m. and how the snow has almost piled back up to the higher point which hasn't been touched.



It's been a hoot to watch all the dogs being walked out front! They're having as much fun as the rest of us! You can see the "canyon" where people and dogs have been walking.


Since we shoveled, another 7 inches has accumulated in this spot.


Right at 17 inches in the undisturbed spot.


1 comments:

ewhill said...

Whoa! This is so cool!

Love,
Jealous Nana