Well, at six months, one week, and six days old, Lydia Rose finally rolled over!
Danny and I were occupied this morning in the kitchen with feeding Tyler and cleaning up dishes, and I had left Lydie to play on the floor in the t.v. room. I began to hear her grunting a little bit and I thought she was just making noises at one of her toys. When I peeked over the sink, the little lady I left laying on her back was on her tummy!! Hooray!
She's been so close to this milestone for so long! It was wonderful to know that she really did it all by herself!
Good for you, Lydie Sue! We are so proud!
Danny and I were occupied this morning in the kitchen with feeding Tyler and cleaning up dishes, and I had left Lydie to play on the floor in the t.v. room. I began to hear her grunting a little bit and I thought she was just making noises at one of her toys. When I peeked over the sink, the little lady I left laying on her back was on her tummy!! Hooray!
She's been so close to this milestone for so long! It was wonderful to know that she really did it all by herself!
Good for you, Lydie Sue! We are so proud!




4 comments:
Yay! Another great thing about these second babies...if that had been Tyler, you would have been worried to death that it took so long!
You do realize your life just got exponentially more difficult, right? She's going to be all over the place now! :-)
I simply cannot believe how big your kiddos have gotten! Unreal!!!! Lydia is just beautiful and sweet Tyler looks like he's so proud to be a big brother!
Six Months Already?? Such cuties! Lydia looks so much like her pretty Momma! Her hair looks like it is getting lighter!! Enjoy every minute - it goes by way too fast!! I'm wishing my babies were still babies!!
Yea, Lydie! Good job! Nana is proud of you!
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment