I took these pictures at 7:15 a.m. and it is now 7:40 a.m. It seems to be snowing twice as much now as it was 30 minutes ago. It is pretty, pretty, pretty!
The biggest change overnight was that all the snow on our back deck has been blown off by the heavy winds. They say the gusts are really strong out there, hitting about 30 mph.
Since we don't even own a snow shovel, I am predicting we're going to be here a while. There's a bunch of snow out there. One meteorologist measured seven inches a few minutes ago. I find myself feeling like a fish out of water--like everyone knows some big secret to snow survival and I don't. Which is true. But I think I'm okay with that.
Hands down, this is the coolest day ever.
Where's my hot chocolate?
See how that snow is piled up at our front door? Danny told me not to scream if it fell in on my feet. He knows me so well. 



1 comments:
I am so JEALOUS! Wish that I could be there for this! Wow! How exciting to have a truly white Christmas. Glad Tyler is getting to see this. He won't be so lucky when ya'll get to Florida. BEAUTIFUL!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment