Would you believe that at some point while Danny and I were staring out the window in awe of the amazing snow that is falling from the sky, Santa snuck in and left a bunch of goodies for Ty and Lydie??
That Santa is tricky!
And he has great taste! I think they'll be thrilled with what he's left for them!
Personally, I was just happy to see a wide array of truck shirts on Ty's side of the living room because, as Santa obviously knows, that boy doesn't want to wear anything unless it involves a truck or fire engine. Even the train shirts aren't as popular these days. Now, maybe I won't have to be washing shirts quite so often. Thanks, Santa!
I can't wait to see their faces when they come downstairs in the morning. Santa Claus AND snow...lucky kiddos!!
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Santa Surprises
Posted by The Watsons at 12:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Cute nativity set!
Looks like they will have a Merry Christmas from Santa!
Love,
Mom
Looks like the kiddos did pretty well!
Post a Comment