After the Christmas Eve Vespers service at church (where Ty and I, along with 90% of the other children and parents in the church played in the lobby during the event because no nursery is provided during this service), we ran through the McDonald's drive-thru to cure a pregnant craving for a cheeseburger that I just couldn't conquer without an indulgence. We decided that, from now on, we'd have Christmas Eve dinner at McDonald's. I am all for that idea.
When we returned home, we loaded Tyler in his stroller and headed out for a walk in the neighborhood to look at Christmas lights. Since it had been in the mid 70's all day, we decided that the evening ought to be pleasant enough for a stroll. It was. But, there was certainly a chill in the air, so Mamama's blanket served Ty well.

After our walk, we changed into our Christmas p.j.s and prepared for Santa Claus's visit to San Antonio.

Tyler was decked out in his "Baby's First Christmas" pajamas and slippers, and he looked so precious.

I even had new Christmas pajamas so that Ty and I could both be super-festive.

This next picture documents our little daredevil's discovery that he could stand on top of the presents to reach higher on the bookshelf. He later pushed a UPS package across the floor to the larger bookcase to test his discovery there.

Our little Watson family is special just the way it is, but we are so thankful that it is growing.

It was time to go to bed. But, wait! We don't go to sleep without opening one present on Christmas Eve. Tyler chose to open his gift from his friend, Kallie. He couldn't wait to watch his new movie on Christmas morning.

I'm not sure when Santa arrived in San Antonio, but I know it was late. Really late. At least his reindeer's hooves didn't disturb Ty's sleep.


2 comments:
He is getting so big. The pictures are adorable. And you look absolutely amazing, even in your pjs!! Can't wait to see the Christmas pictures:)
HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU BE PREGNANT AND LOOK SO TINY??????? So.....incredibly......unfair! LOL
Pregnancy agrees with you, my friend!
Post a Comment