Monday, December 15, 2008

Big Box of Cutie-Pie!

Mama Janet and Papa Joe sent us a box of Christmas presents which arrived today. Tyler was much more enthusiastic about the actual shipping box than any of the wrapped gifts inside. Go figure. He seems to be a lot like Miss Kitty in so many ways...

Anyhow, I grabbed the camera because I couldn't miss a shot of the little guy in the box. But, because I am an indecisive and very biased mommy, I couldn't pick a favorite and post just one. Therefore, we are having a contest. I have chosen four box pictures, and I am asking that you use the comments section to place a vote for your favorite. Feel free to add your own creative caption, if you'd like. We'll see which one wins!

I hope all your Christmas boxes are filled with this much cuteness!!


Box Pic #1
Make this one big enough and you can see those two new teeth!


Box Pic #2

Box Pic #3

Box Pic #4

6 comments:

Joy Peterson said...

my vote is for #3...and I don't have a clever caption to go along with it!

He is such a cutie!

ewhill said...

I was glad to see those little teeth up close.
I guess my box has not arrived, yet. It should be there very soon. Please let me know when it arrives.
Love,
Mom

Bill said...

Too difficult to pick one. Jennifer, he is adorable. Tyler makes me so excited to have a little guy of my own!

The Watsons said...

Dad says Number 4 for sure!

Lisa said...

It's hard to pick, but my vote is #4. He just looks so darn cute in that picture.

Love,

Lisa Holmes

Unknown said...

My vote is for number 3!!! Too sweet! I am not good with clever captions...let Julie or Joy come up with one!!! Weren't they the journalism majors?!!!