Last year, all I wanted for Christmas was baby Tyler to arrive very quickly. I even had his stocking and a special outfit all ready in case of an early arrival. This year, I have that sweet baby boy, and it's his turn to sing "All I Want for Christmas."
Instead of wanting his "two front teeth," Ty's been singing about wanting his two bottom teeth.
And, lo and behold, this morning, I saw that the second one has popped up! Now, we have one bottom tooth that is just out of the gums and one that has a corner and part of the top poking out for all to see. This excites me so much because it has taken 11 months for the debut of those precious pearly whites!
And, boy, oh, boy, they are some sharp little things! They remind me of puppy teeth. No wonder he's chewing everything in sight (including my hand, which he almost drew blood from the other day).
Last night, we went to Danny's office Christmas party. It was a nice evening. Since it was a family-friendly event, Tyler was able to go, too. As usual, he was an angel. We are so blessed to have such a sweet little guy.
Today, we are working on decorating for Christmas. Normally, I am overly anxious to decorate, but this year, admittedly, there's been a little dread in having to figure out how to do things with an almost one year old in the house. Danny laughed when I said we could buy a baby barricade gate if Tyler started to cause too much trouble. He'd never heard of such, but lots of people put something around the base of their tree to keep little hands at a distance. So, we've pulled the tree out of the attic, and I guess we'll work on putting it together tonight. Should be interesting...

Saturday, December 13, 2008
All I Want for Christmas
Posted by The Watsons at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
People like you should be pregnant forever. For once, I am thankful I am not pregnant with you this time. You look AWESOME. I would hate to be compared to you! Great pics.
I can't believe how much Tyler is growing. I can't wait to see him!
Take care!
Love,
Mom
Look, you got to wear you "teacher Christmas sweater" after all!!!
I cannot believe you still haven't put up your tree....shame on you...and last year I had a 12 month old around and I still managed to get mine up early!
Can't wait to see pictures!
Ohhhh, I just cannot stand how fast our little man is growing up! You look FANTASTIC!!!!
i can't believe it's been a year... i remember reading your posts about being all decorated and ready for Tyler last year!
and... if it's any hope... bella is totally uninterested in the tree. it's crazy, really. i have all these glass ornaments and she could care less and has left it alone!!! good luck to you!
Post a Comment