those of you who chose to cheer with PINK pom-poms!! Baby Watson II is a GIRL!
We are really excited about this little gal and can't wait to add her to our mix.
She looked totally healthy, too, which was a great blessing. The only odd thing they saw was a small cyst in the part of her brain (but not on her brain) where cerebral spinal fluid is made. It's known as a Choroid Plexus Cyst (CPC). The doctor said these cysts are seen in lots and lots of babies, and she was adamant that there was nothing to worry about. Apparently, these cysts used to indicate chromosomal abnormalities before more research was done on the subject. Had I had an abnormal quad screen test and had anything else looked odd on the ultrasound, then they'd be worried. But, a cyst by itself is, as the doctor said, nothing to be concerned with.
She wants to take another peek at it in February, and she warned me not to be alarmed if another one shows up or if this one goes away and a new one appears elsewhere. Obviously, the thought of a cyst in my baby's brain is not the most pleasant thing I can think of, but I trust that the doctor has seen this more than I have, and if she tells me not to worry about it, I'll try not to.
With all that being said, bring on the pink!!





Supposedly, this is the picture that indicates that Baby Watson II is a girl. I guess if nothing is there, then a girl it is!
14 comments:
OH I can wait to see little miss watson!!!!
So what do Julie and I win?
Hurry up and pick out a name so Marianne can start the monogramming!
I know that God will heal little miss watson's cyst and she'll be beautiful and perfectly healthy!!!!
Find an old Cornsilk Cabbage Patch doll and start practicing those hair fixing skills...you're gonna need them.
Lastly, I think you have the perfect situation here. Little Miss Watson will have an older brother to protect her from all the boys and bullies in school. And Ty will have a little sister to aggravate! Look how close Michael and I are? It is super awesome to have an older brother!!!
Love you and so happy for you all!!!
I LOVE that picture of you and Tyler. A framer for the baby girl's room!
I'm with Joy - give us a name so we can start with the monograms. Little girls are so much fun.
I'm so excited for all of you. What a blessing!
Congratulations! I know you are on cloud 9! Girls are so much fun and you will have a bond with your daughter like no other!
Tyler will be a great brother to his little sister!!
Hey, I think I said girl too...if you're giving out prizes, I want one, too.
Hey, how come only Joy and Julie get prizes?!!! I said Girl too! :-)
I am so excited for you...don't worry about having a girl, you will be an awesome mommy to her!!! And from experience, I LOVED having an older brother...it was great! They will have so much fun!
Hey! I said a girl, too. Where's my prize? It's all good though. I am so excited for you and your family. Tyler will be a great big brother. Happy Holidays to you and your family!
Sorry to get the prize thing started. I have no clue if prizes are being awarded...I only mentioned myself and Julie because I talked to her on the phone the other day and she and I were both convinced it was a girl...
Sorry, Jenn. I always seem to stir things up on your blog : )
Love you!
Speaking as the mother of a girl....they are fabulous! You will have so much fun with clothes, hair, and BOWS!!!! Just don't be too heartbroken the day she says, like Hannah did, "Mommy....please don't put that bow in my hair!" LOL I see a girl just like you....cute, warm, and open-minded, with a splash of sarcasm to give her a unique charm!
Bring on the pink indeed.....just don't be surprised if one day the pink is flaming heart T-shirts and Converses! : )
yay for a girl! so exciting!
hey!
i just wanted to let you know that hadley had two cysts on her brain at her 20-week ultrasound. we had to go to the specialist and for a level 2 ultrasound, and i was worried (do not google cpc's on the internet)...but she is totally fine!! in fact, after our trip to the specialist, nobody ever mentioned anything about them again!!!
Congratulations !!! I am so excited for you, Danny, and Tyler.
Now you can go shopping and pick out some pink stuff.
So much to tell you
#1: You will love having a girl, someday she will grow up and provide not only you but all of your friends with joy, just as you have me!
#2: Merry Christmas, peace, love, health & blessings to you and your entire family.
#3: Tried your b'fast casserole: Homerun!
#4: Love Tyler Reed & thanks for your blog!
Love, Hendley , Trent & Mary Reese' Gran C & Big Daddy
Congratulations!!! Sweet Ty will be a great big brother! And I promise you, you're going to love playing dress up and all things pink!!
Hooray! Congrats--I love little girls!
Post a Comment