It is just after 3:30 p.m. I put Tyler down for a nap about 40 minutes ago when he started rubbing his eyes and fussing--his sign that he needs a rest break. So far, no sleeping has occurred. I went to check on him a few minutes ago because he was laughing and squealing. This is what I found...
Obviously, he is having a party in his crib. He has almost made a 180 degree turn, and all the blankets and toys that can be found are strewn everywhere.
He's a silly little boy. I'm in a lot of trouble as the mobility on this kid increases. Good thing I absolutely adore every inch of him!
4 comments:
SO SWEET!!!!
At this stage, I can't think of many things better than a baby that loves his crib. What a beautiful thing - for baby and mama!
babies are so fun!!!!!!!! so sweet!!!
He is such a sweet, cuddly little guy! Love you!
Post a Comment