
It was bath time tonight when I realized that I hadn't documented Tyler on the fifth month since his birth. Shame on me! While I didn't have time to create a special sign, and I had already undressed him, I was able to get Danny to grab the camera and take some shots. Maybe I'll be better prepared next month.
Tyler had a nice, busy five month birthday. We started the day at Starbucks with a couple of friends. There's nothing better than a Grande Chai Tea Latte...just so you know. Then, we headed to the base to pick up Ty's medicine and swing by the BX for a couple of items. After that, we were off to Danny's office where Tyler was quickly swooped up by his Daddy and taken all over the office for show-and-tell. That seems to happen every time we visit; we have a VERY proud Papa on our hands! We had lunch together, and then Ty and I went home to start cleaning and packing. My head is already spinning, and we haven't even left the house yet. I can't even begin to tell you how much I dread traveling with an infant...that's another blog for another day.
Tyler went to the doctor Monday to have his little cough checked. I didn't want to head to Georgia this weekend if his chest was still congested. He checked out just fine, and we got his latest stats: 16 pounds, 12 ounces and 26.25 inches. They measured his head, too, but I didn't pay attention to the number because I was trying to hold him still. He's definitely a big guy! He is already filling out his six month clothes and is quickly growing into his nine month clothes. I just don't know what I'm going to do when he's wearing 24 month clothing on his first birthday!! Maybe that won't be the case...
A few other shots from before bath and bed time...

Trying to escape...
Nose dive! This resulted in a very humorous, dumbfounded expression when he realized he really had turned himself over on the couch!

6 comments:
I love that first picture. He is getting to be such a big boy. I love this stage, and it only gets better from here.
Jennifer,
I am delighted that you made the five month pictures late. They aare the most precious ones that you have made in a long time. They really display how our super Tyler is growing so fast. Each one shows his precious little boday and how he is growing so beautifully. They remind me of how my Grandmother Sally commentd about how beautiful babies bodies were. Tyler is truly a blessing in all ways, and I am so eager to hold and love him. I want to show him off just like his Daddy Danny does at work. Love Papa Joe
Jenn, he is soooo stinkin adorable! i just love them in a diaper, all soft and cuddley! and i love when bella does that hand on the side of my face like Ty is! It's like they know they are posing!! so cute! happy 5 months!!
Traveling won't be as bad as you think it will be. Be glad you're getting it over with early on...
Can't wait to see you guys!
Special prayers to a peaceful trip to the ATL -- I can't wait til I get to hold that beautiful BIG boy!
If I dont get my hands on this precious little boy soon, Im going to bust! Cant wait to meet Ty. How is it possible that he manages to get cuter every time you post a new picture?
Post a Comment