The Georgia Trip Part II blog is forthcoming...as soon as all the VBS fish are cut out, given fins, hole-punched, and sorted into individual bags.
I hate to be the one to have to tell you this, but my child is the most talented child in the world. In the last week, he has started waving, is rolling all over the place, and is now pushing himself up onto his hands. Surely, crawling is just around the corner! I know, I know. He's brilliant. :)

Since his mobility has vastly improved since touching Georgia soil, Tyler has also started sleeping on his side. It is SO cute! Notice, too, that his crib is now sans bumper!

And, check out our little baby barn swallows. They are poking their heads out of the nest now, and I saw one of them stretch its wings today. They might be flying before too long.

It was 99 degrees in San Antonio today. Hope you're cool wherever you are!
3 comments:
Doesn't the crib look bare without the bumper pad?
They just grow so fast, Jennifer. I can't believe you have a little one that is already mobile.
The high was 78 here today. Simply lovely. If you aren't into hot, you need to put weather in the Pro column for moving to C'ville.
I hope all the birds at the Watson nest are doing well! Love you!
I tell you what, GA does wonders for these kids:)
Will we ever get back? I cant wait to meet Ty man. Counting down the days until y'all get to C'ville. Stay cool and be thankful that you're not pregnant this suumer (I dont know these pregnant girls are surviving the heat).
Post a Comment